Saturday 10 May 2014

#3

It's been quite a long time since I've written a post. We've been really busy with everything. A group went to Turkey. It seems they really enjoyed their time. Also, the 3rd years had exams which required studying. All the work piled up and I wasn't able to manage my time well, hence the late update.

In less than 2 weeks we're going to Hungary. I'm really nervous, but also excited. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful experience and that I'll meet interesting and great people. I also hope that we'll be able to communicate well and discuss the rights to freedom and family. I'm also very curious about Hungary itself, of course - I've been there only once before in my life, when I was young. I can hardly remember anything.

On the last meeting we talked about what we will show the group that is going to come next year and where we will go. I won't be attending the school in Siemianice anymore, but I'm sure to come back for a few days to help with a few organization things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog